Recordings and other material from selected presentations Hannah has given – please share with proper credit only. Please note: not all presentations listed have recordings or material available.
- Models of Disability Applied to Healthcare Professions – Presentation through Drake University’s Occupational Therapy Program (March 2022)
- Writing and Arts Advocacy – presentation through the University of Iowa’s Gender, Women’s, and Sexuality Studies Department (Nov. 2021)
- Storytelling for Change – #UpgradeMedicaid, with Zach Mecham (summer 2021)
- Event and Class/Classroom Accessibility – Presentation in partnership with the University of Kansas ADA Resource Center for Equity and Accessibility (Apr. 2021)
- Words of Reclamation: Writing as a Form of Liberation for Disabled Individuals – Disability Studies Seminar, University of Kansas (Sep. 2020)
- Metaphors and Mobility: Examining how “language” informs disability identity with Josh Halstead – University of Michigan’s Language, Rhetoric, and Digital Publics: Making Space for All conference (Oct. 2019)
- The Disability Story: Diversity in Media – SXSW 2019 with Imani Barbarin, Emily Ladau, and Maryangel Garcia-Ramos